We have to judge whether deep groove ball bearing can continue to be used, mainly from the aspects of deep groove ball bearing's mechanical properties, damage degree, importance, operating conditions, and the period until the next maintenance. Generally speaking, if there are several situations of deep groove ball bearing, it should be replaced with a new deep groove ball bearing and can no longer be used.
1. There is rust and damage on the raceway surface and rolling element.
2. Any one of the ferrules and the rolling element is broken.
3. There are cracks or gaps on any of the inner ring, outer ring, rolling element, and cage.
4. The cage is significantly worn or the rivets are significantly loosened.
5. The discoloration caused by heat is obvious.
6. The inner diameter surface of the inner ring or the outer diameter surface of the outer ring of the micro deep groove ball bearing has obvious creep.
7. deep groove ball bearing sealed with grease, the seal ring or dust cover is damaged.
8. There are obvious scratches on the rolling surface, ribs, and rolling elements.
9. There are serious indentations and scratches on the raceway surface and rolling elements.