Causes and prevention methods of bearing corrosion are caused by various internal and external factors, which can be summarized as follows: 1. Metal surface finish (oxygen concentration difference battery corrosion).
2. The chemical composition and structure of the metal material itself.
3. The composition and pH value of the solution in contact with the metal surface;
4. Ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Various environmental media in contact with metal surfaces.
6. Other people's sweat is also the cause of bearing corrosion, and its pH value is 5-6. Therefore, to prevent rust caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves, and not touch the bearing with their hands.
Apply anti-rust oil to prevent rusting of sealed spherical roller bearings
1. Immersion method: Some small bearings are immersed in anti-rust grease, and the thickness of the oil film can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the anti-rust grease. A method of applying a layer of anti-rust grease to its surface.
2. Brushing method: When brushing, pay attention to evenly smearing on the bearing surface, do not cause accumulation, and also pay attention to prevent leakage.
3. Spraying method: Some large rust preventives are not suitable for oiling by immersion method. Generally, spraying is carried out with filtered compressed air with a pressure of about 0.7Mpa in a clean-air place. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil. This method must adopt perfect fire protection and labor protection measures.
Pretreatment methods for bearing surface rust: 1. Surface cleaning: Cleaning must be combined with the nature of the roller bearing surface and the conditions at that time. Commonly used methods are solvent cleaning, mechanical cleaning, and chemical treatment cleaning.
2. After the surface is dry and cleaned, it can be dried with filtered dry compressed air. Or use a dryer to dry it at a temperature of 120~170 ℃, and finally dry it with a clean gauze.